Creative Village

sunshine

IAmFlorida Born, I have not heard of that project yet, "Prism Residences at Creative Village" however, in that rendering, the building on the left is the student housing building that is currently under construction (shown previously in this thread on page 24). As such, this rendering seems to be more apartments on the lot directly to the north of the Student Housing building. That would be the "market rate apartments" on the west side of the Central Park. The view is to the west from the Central Park in the rendering you posted and corner is Terry and Amelia. 

CVO_Student-Housing-Renderings_Page_3.jpg.2a6cb9052d2182057bfdd5c288ef5c4a.jpg

Edited by dcluley98
  • Like 3

I may have noticed this late, but after nearly 2 years, the Google Maps satellite view of Downtown has finally been updated, last time this was done was mid 2016 I think. Highlights include the completed Parramore school, Livingston re-alignment, significant I-4 work, the garage behind the hotel, and the beginning stages of the student housing building captured on satellite.  Previously these were not on satellite or at best only captured the initial construction stages.

Outside of CV, the Ace Cafe site is view-able, along with Modera mid-construction, Citi Tower in its completed state, the MEC block with the garage and OPD headquarters removed, as well as initial site work of Church Street Plaza and DPAC phase II visible. So the satellite imagery is probably a couple of months old but better than a couple of years.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, metal93 said:

I may have noticed this late, but after nearly 2 years, the Google Maps satellite view of Downtown has finally been updated, last time this was done was mid 2016 I think. Highlights include the completed Parramore school, Livingston re-alignment, significant I-4 work, the garage behind the hotel, and the beginning stages of the student housing building captured on satellite.  Previously these were not on satellite or at best only captured the initial construction stages.

Outside of CV, the Ace Cafe site is view-able, along with Modera mid-construction, Citi Tower in its completed state, the MEC block with the garage and OPD headquarters removed, as well as initial site work of Church Street Plaza and DPAC phase II visible. So the satellite imagery is probably a couple of months old but better than a couple of years.

That's strange. It doesn't show that for me. I wonder why. It still shows the 420 East Apartments are still under construction which would make it around 2014 for me.

Edited by orange87

9 minutes ago, orange87 said:

That's strange. It doesn't show that for me. I wonder why. It still shows the 420 East Apartments are still under construction which would make it around 2014 for me.

In Google Maps? Turn off 3D in the menu. I don't know if it's been updated on Google Earth as well.

1 hour ago, WAJAS98 said:

I don't see it yet either.  It may be gradually rolling out.  It could be difficult to update all the host servers at once.

You can see it in Google Earth, or the Orange County Property Appraiser has their own version of maps (targeted as a GIS system) that has very, very fresh maps as well. They're updated every year.

38 minutes ago, aent said:

You can see it in Google Earth, or the Orange County Property Appraiser has their own version of maps (targeted as a GIS system) that has very, very fresh maps as well. They're updated every year.

Nope. I just checked Google Earth and it doesn't show the changes. As the other guy said, the changes likely haven't been made available to everyone yet.

I figured out how to get it to show me the recent maps.  Click on the "menu" button on the top left corner of the screen, then click "3D on" below "Satellite" in the views section.

On 4/21/2018 at 7:57 PM, orange87 said:

Does the new map show Orlando City Stadium?

Yep, it is.

On 4/21/2018 at 6:38 PM, aent said:

Didn't know that about the Property Appraiser map.  Good to know!

Edited by WAJAS98