Single in the 616

Veloise

Eureka!!!! That's it!!!! I have to start drinking.

Now, why hasn't anyone told me this before? It sure would have saved a lot of time.

Trouble is... drinking makes me thirsty. I find it difficult to justify drinking something that makes me thirsty. In my mind (small as it may be), drinking ought to quench thirst, not create it.

Am I missing something here?

it makes you thristy for love :wub: , and if you pound alot of water before and during, you wont get thirsty either

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, my name is Rachel & I'm single.

I seem to portray to men that one day I'm going to run for office, which scares them. This is so crazy to me, because I'm not planning on running for office anytime in the future. I guess it doesn't help that some of my friends will tell my dates how I'm going to be Mayor one day.

Hmmm... why do people assume you want to run for office when all you are doing is being a passionate active citizen. I love this city, not because I want to run it.

"To the beat of the street is the world I live in,

The beat of the street is where I find my zen.

Saturdays I walk to the morning sun

My hair running wild in the wind,

Opening myslef to the world and

Letting life soak in."

(Okay, I'm getting ready to participate in the Monday night Poetry Slam.)

Anyway, has anyone checked out casual encounters on craigslist, now if you want some real laughs.....

OMG. I have. OMG. Unbelievable!!!

I was very tempted to respond to the guy in Appleton, Wisconsin who wanted a sweet young thang. In return, he would pay $2,000/mo. Now that would get me through law school.

But I knew that I would have to send him my photo. I had a strong feeling he wouldn't be able to get past the warts. Unlike some of our more openminded forumers here.

I seem to portray to men that one day I'm going to run for office, which scares them. This is so crazy to me, because I'm not planning on running for office anytime in the future. I guess it doesn't help that some of my friends will tell my dates how I'm going to be Mayor one day.

Hmmm... why do people assume you want to run for office when all you are doing is being a passionate active citizen. I love this city, not because I want to run it.

"To the beat of the street is the world I live in,

The beat of the street is where I find my zen.

Saturdays I walk to the morning sun

My hair running wild in the wind,

Opening myslef to the world and

Letting life soak in."

(Okay, I'm getting ready to participate in the Monday night Poetry Slam.)

Anyway, has anyone checked out casual encounters on craigslist, now if you want some real laughs.....

You can't anyway, that position will be filled by yours truly.

Rache, you need a Mulhern clone. "A saint," says his SO.

I seem to portray to men that one day I'm going to run for office, which scares them. This is so crazy to me, because I'm not planning on running for office anytime in the future.

Okay, I'm glad you said this - I'm not running for office, but once had my own so I can sort of relate....is someone who is young, successful and smart, who also happens to be put together well such a scary package for a man?! I don't get it! I do happen to wear glasses...maybe that's it... :whistling:

and... the CE thread on Craigslist is hi-larious!

Okay, I'm glad you said this - I'm not running for office, but once had my own so I can sort of relate....is someone who is young, successful and smart, who also happens to be put together well such a scary package for a man?! I don't get it! I do happen to wear glasses...maybe that's it... :whistling:

I have been told that men feel threatened by women who are intelligent, independent, successful, etc. But that doesn't explain why I haven't had any luck.

Co-office-- Mayor, Vice Mayor....!

As long as I'm on top Rizzo, I don't have a problem with it....

I just checked out CE and after looking at the most recent post, once again, I spit coffee all over my screen.

As long as I'm on top Rizzo, I don't have a problem with it....

Oops, that spot is already taken. Sorry about offering you the position back there. Fortunately, my extended family is a political machine. I'll have name recognition, Republican money, smear campaigns, hometown values, Irish politics, etc. I'll have the voters while you and your friends can open the bubbly to your losing party.

As Will Be Seen On Channel 8.

channel8ce1.gif

I think that all the hotties (girls) in here just need to get dressed up, head down to crush in the Bob on a Saturday night and start walking up to guys and talking to them, trust me, guys will respond to this in a very positive way.

I have a few single friends that would be full support of that.

Yeah this thread will probably get deleted :lol:

But we've only just begun.

(Blast. Wasn't that a Carpenters song?)

I think that all the hotties (girls) in here just need to get dressed up, head down to crush in the Bob on a Saturday night and start walking up to guys and talking to them, trust me, guys will respond to this in a very positive way.

Even me!!!??? With all the warts??? I should get dressed up too!???

I can see it now! "UP Hotties night at the BOB!" :D

But we've only just begun.

(Blast. Wasn't that a Carpenters song?)

Even me!!!??? With all the warts??? I should get dressed up too!???

Why do I have a feeling that you are a serious hottie and that most guys are just too worried to meet you?

This is weird because I don

Archived