Connecticut Culinary Institute in Hartford

beerbeer

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're housing a bunch of Trinity students there during our renovations, from what I hear the meal plan will give them full access to the institutes kitchen and food, nice deal if u ask me.

Well that's a good sign, Hartford's newest educational institution is already working in conjuction with the existing ones. :)

They're housing a bunch of Trinity students there during our renovations, from what I hear the meal plan will give them full access to the institutes kitchen and food, nice deal if u ask me.

I bet the food will be awesome!!!!

First I know this is horrible but Hartfords suburbs have been taking things away from the city for so long that its nice to see the city taking some things from the suburbs such as the CT Culinary Institute.

Second this school is a great opportunity for Hartford. In Providence Johnson & Wales students have opened up restaurants across the city....although the CT Culinary Institute may not be as large as J&W there are opportunities for graduates to open new city restaurants!!!

Archived