Welcome

mcheiss

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of looking different, what happened to your avatar and pics in your sig Johnny?

My website doesn't exist anymore. It hosted a lot of files that probably don't work anymore.... now that I think of it, some of those newspaper images I scanned and stuff in the old threads aren't working.

I plan on re-registering the website. I forgot to re-register when it expired and godaddy.com put a special claim on it where I could buy it back for like $100 in the first 60 days after it expired. I decided I'd rather just wait.

Congrats on the new forum!

I've been reading over some of the new topics, and I also look forward to joining in on the discussion. I'm not as familiar with Texarkana as Darius or Brian, but I believe I know the city and the area well enough to get involved in some of the topics. :thumbsup:

Congrats on the new forum!

I've been reading over some of the new topics, and I also look forward to joining in on the discussion. I'm not as familiar with Texarkana as Darius or Brian, but I believe I know the city and the area well enough to get involved in some of the topics. :thumbsup:

I agree. You have family up there, so you should be familiar enough to contribute. :)

I'm sure Darius knows Texarkana better than anyone on this site, so no doubt he'll be representing well. I only hope I continue to have material to contribute myself! Hopefully another photo tour will be in the works in the not-too-distant future. My wife was going to spend today up there but that changed.

• 1 month later...