Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mcheiss

Welcome

16 posts in this topic

Whoa. The forum looks a little different.

Speaking of looking different, what happened to your avatar and pics in your sig Johnny?

Speaking of looking different, what happened to your avatar and pics in your sig Johnny?

^I've been wondering that lately as well...

Oh, and this is great. Two new subforums in Arkansas, and I hope they're both a success!

My website doesn't exist anymore. It hosted a lot of files that probably don't work anymore.... now that I think of it, some of those newspaper images I scanned and stuff in the old threads aren't working.

I plan on re-registering the website. I forgot to re-register when it expired and godaddy.com put a special claim on it where I could buy it back for like $100 in the first 60 days after it expired. I decided I'd rather just wait.

Hey guys! I'm really excited about this forum. I have a lot of ideas for topics. I hope you guys like them.

Hey guys! I'm really excited about this forum. I have a lot of ideas for topics. I hope you guys like them.

Awesome.

Can't wait to see them. Also, if you guys need any changes to this forum, just let me know.

Darius... again, congrats. I see you're already taking advantage of this great space, and look forward to everything you have to share. I also look forward to posting more right alongside you here.

Darius... again, congrats. I see you're already taking advantage of this great space, and look forward to everything you have to share. I also look forward to posting more right alongside you here.

Cool, man.

Congrats on the new forum!

I've been reading over some of the new topics, and I also look forward to joining in on the discussion. I'm not as familiar with Texarkana as Darius or Brian, but I believe I know the city and the area well enough to get involved in some of the topics. :thumbsup:

Congrats on the new forum!

I've been reading over some of the new topics, and I also look forward to joining in on the discussion. I'm not as familiar with Texarkana as Darius or Brian, but I believe I know the city and the area well enough to get involved in some of the topics. :thumbsup:

I agree. You have family up there, so you should be familiar enough to contribute. :)

I'm sure Darius knows Texarkana better than anyone on this site, so no doubt he'll be representing well. I only hope I continue to have material to contribute myself! Hopefully another photo tour will be in the works in the not-too-distant future. My wife was going to spend today up there but that changed.

When do you think you and your wife will be up here to take pics and look around?

When do you think you and your wife will be up here to take pics and look around?

It would be me taking photos, but I'm not sure. Maybe once more of the Richmond-area developments are going.

That's cool. There's a lot going on on Moore's Lane from what I've heard. I also suggest you drive through the Arkansas side above I-30. Especially the Sugar Hill area.

I just wish something would be done about those crumbling buildings downtown. They should be demolished so newer more modern buildings can be built.