Few Renderings of the "new" Memphis

watnow1425

Well I'm not in anyway a rendering artist, but I am handy at Goodgle SketchUp and with these new towers coming up I decided to make downtown shots. They include the St.Mary tower, One Beale, and the Vue(I know it might not ever be completed but i was curious just to see.

memphisskyline4.jpg

This is from the Memphis towards the river.

memphisskyline2.jpg

This is from the Arkasas side.

memphisskyline3.jpg

From the South (the densest view i could find)\

memphisskyline.jpg

This is from the pyramid

Well hoped you liked it.

edit: I didn't know the exact heights for St Mary's so I just guess by the rendering from the newspaper (which I might frame)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm not in anyway a rendering artist, but I am handy at Goodgle SketchUp and with these new towers coming up I decided to make downtown shots. They include the St.Mary tower, One Beale, and the Vue(I know it might not ever be completed but i was curious just to see.

memphisskyline4.jpg

This is from the Memphis towards the river.

memphisskyline2.jpg

This is from the Arkasas side.

memphisskyline3.jpg

From the South (the densest view i could find)\

memphisskyline.jpg

This is from the pyramid

Well hoped you liked it.

edit: I didn't know the exact heights for St Mary's so I just guess by the rendering from the newspaper (which I might frame)

Nice sketchup. Memphis has a pretty nice group of towers going up. Is it true that Memphis' skyline extends 2 miles along the Mississippi? I think that the city should build modern highrises in the East Memphis area.

Oh I didn't see the Horizon twin towers. Those two will most definitely add to Memphis' downtown density..

Nice rendering.

Tigrett might get pissed that you didn't include the Waterfront ;). I know, I know, it's a general concept.

I guess it's too premature to presume the Candy Factory (or Spaghetti Warehouse) twin towers will come to fruition, so we shouldn't add those either.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived