Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monsoon

Welcome

11 posts in this topic

Congratulations on the new forum! I hope to see more development in West Virginia!

:yahoo: This idea has worked better than I had hoped. :thumbsup: WV seems to be having a resurgance. Many people don't realize but you can get from DC to WV in an hour. Of course that depends on how fast you drive!

Thanks for making this possible :) Im looking forward to watching this forum flourish.

Thanks for making this possible :) Im looking forward to watching this forum flourish.

Ditto, much thanks to the mods and the admins for making this possible :thumbsup:

You mean there wasn't a WV? How did I not see that?

Ok WV, time for y'all to come back home to the mother state! :lol: Been away too long.

You mean there wasn't a WV? How did I not see that?

Ok WV, time for y'all to come back home to the mother state! :lol: Been away too long.

Whoa there. Having gone to college in VA, I happen to know that many Virginians happen to still be pretty angered that WV decided to go chart their own course, lol. I have one friend in particular that likes to make fun of me for having lived in WV (even though he's from Western Virginia :blink: ). VA + WV = too big :P .

Hahaha. We all know that the BEST Virginia is WEST Virginia. :lol:

Whoa there. Having gone to college in VA, I happen to know that many Virginians happen to still be pretty angered that WV decided to go chart their own course, lol. I have one friend in particular that likes to make fun of me for having lived in WV (even though he's from Western Virginia :blink: ). VA + WV = too big :P .

I agree, kind of like the Carolinas, it would be nice to have a state that large, but it would be difficult to manage the various metros. I feel bad for California and Texas.

Many Virginians? haha Having lived in Virginia my whole life and attended college here, I don't know 1 that seriously is actually angered about that... :thumbsup: Everyone has different experiences though I reckon.

But I will add that I'm glad WVa got it's own forum now!