Welcome

monsoon

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean there wasn't a WV? How did I not see that?

Ok WV, time for y'all to come back home to the mother state! :lol: Been away too long.

Whoa there. Having gone to college in VA, I happen to know that many Virginians happen to still be pretty angered that WV decided to go chart their own course, lol. I have one friend in particular that likes to make fun of me for having lived in WV (even though he's from Western Virginia :blink: ). VA + WV = too big :P .

Whoa there. Having gone to college in VA, I happen to know that many Virginians happen to still be pretty angered that WV decided to go chart their own course, lol. I have one friend in particular that likes to make fun of me for having lived in WV (even though he's from Western Virginia :blink: ). VA + WV = too big :P .

I agree, kind of like the Carolinas, it would be nice to have a state that large, but it would be difficult to manage the various metros. I feel bad for California and Texas.

Many Virginians? haha Having lived in Virginia my whole life and attended college here, I don't know 1 that seriously is actually angered about that... :thumbsup: Everyone has different experiences though I reckon.

But I will add that I'm glad WVa got it's own forum now!

Archived