Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlotteman

What is your zodiac sign?

18 posts in this topic

Astrology can be a fun diversion:)

Are some signs more leaning toward urban life than others?

I think Geminis, Sagittarians, Librans and Leos would be the most urban signs. btw I'm Sagittarian.

Cancer here.

I think Cancer would lead more towards a rural life, being home-bodies rather than social city-bodies. But of course there is room for variability! Any other cancers agree?

This would have made for an interesting poll, if possible, that way it would be more visual.

I'm a Capricorn....never really thought about it from that prospective. I know though personally I love living in a big city and don't believe I'd enjoy living in a small town.

Pisces! I'm drawn to the water (but don't get in it unless it's blue). Although the sign's a fish, if I could be a bird, I'd be some kind of water fowl. They seem to really enjoy themselves in the water... and then I can fly and get a good view of the city!

Aquarius...I think the grass is always greener. I was never really happy living in the city, but I can see some definite drawbacks living in the country now too.

Gemini. I like the city and rural areas, appropriately so.

Sagittarius here. I'm told we tend to procrastinate and are late to everything. I don't know of our urbanity.

virgo. i love the city.... but i also love rural settings (especially the mountains).

Scorpio is supposed to be creative or something. Creative Class? I don't know.

Pluto was our planet though. They took away our bloody planet!

Cancer here.

I think Cancer would lead more towards a rural life, being home-bodies rather than social city-bodies. But of course there is room for variability! Any other cancers agree?

Hey I'm a Cancer too. :D I like you said I'm ore of a home-body than than a social-body. But I do like to explore new places, though I usually wait for people to talk to me.

I'm also a Cancer and yes I can be pretty shy sometimes. But just give me a beer and I'll losen up :D . As far as living in an urban setting, I really enjoy it but can get easily annoyed and frustrated sometimes. I guess the best environment for me would be a quiet tree lined neightborhood just outside the CBD.

Scorpio is supposed to be creative or something. Creative Class? I don't know.

Pluto was our planet though. They took away our bloody planet!

I believe Sagittarius is the creative sign....

As a cancer, home is where ever you live and hang your hat.

I raised in the country, but I like living in the city better, for the conveniences.