What is your zodiac sign?

Charlotteman

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would have made for an interesting poll, if possible, that way it would be more visual.

I'm a Capricorn....never really thought about it from that prospective. I know though personally I love living in a big city and don't believe I'd enjoy living in a small town.

Pisces! I'm drawn to the water (but don't get in it unless it's blue). Although the sign's a fish, if I could be a bird, I'd be some kind of water fowl. They seem to really enjoy themselves in the water... and then I can fly and get a good view of the city!

Cancer here.

I think Cancer would lead more towards a rural life, being home-bodies rather than social city-bodies. But of course there is room for variability! Any other cancers agree?

Hey I'm a Cancer too. :D I like you said I'm ore of a home-body than than a social-body. But I do like to explore new places, though I usually wait for people to talk to me.

I'm also a Cancer and yes I can be pretty shy sometimes. But just give me a beer and I'll losen up :D . As far as living in an urban setting, I really enjoy it but can get easily annoyed and frustrated sometimes. I guess the best environment for me would be a quiet tree lined neightborhood just outside the CBD.

Archived