65 story planned for Lexington?

seicer

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOWSER !!!

Let's see what comes of this. Mixed-use is definately the way to go. Any guess as to whom the 'anonymous developer' is ?

I can't find anything about this. I was thinking that it would be the project one block from the courthouse, bounded by Limestone, Main, Upper, and Vine Streets (bonus: its right across from my new apartment!) since there are plans for demolition of some of those existing structures for a high-rise.

There are or have been proposals in almost every medium sized city to build a very tall tower. Until you see the shovels hit the ground I would not put too much stock in it. Also, Wikipedia, SSC, SSP, etc are notoriously bad places to get information. Wait for it to hit the papers.

There are or have been proposals in almost every medium sized city to build a very tall tower. Until you see the shovels hit the ground I would not put too much stock in it. Also, Wikipedia, SSC, SSP, etc are notoriously bad places to get information. Wait for it to hit the papers.

I agree, if its indeed true the Lexington media would be all over it. As of right now I would take it as a grain of salt until a more credible source confirms it. Or its possible that theres some validity to what Wikipedia has printed. We'll just have to wait and see.

I agree, if its indeed true the Lexington media would be all over it. As of right now I would take it as a grain of salt until a more credible source confirms it. Or its possible that theres some validity to what Wikipedia has printed. We'll just have to wait and see.

I placed {{fact}} to see if we can get a source. If not within a week, the statement will be removed.

Archived