New 55,000 Sq Ft Office/Retail/Condo Project for Chattanooga

Hankster

Plans were announced today in the Chattanooga Times -Free Press to build a new 4 story, 55,000 Sq Ft Office complex at the corner of Georgia Ave and 4th Street in downtowntown Chattaooga. The project will be known as Brabson Place and will house the headquarters of two local firms, theoffices of shopping center development company Wolford Development, and Vincit Group, a food safety and sanitation services company. In addition the project will have room for commercial outlets on the ground floor, and there will be one condo on the upper floor. A rendering of the project was shown in the Sunday paper but is not shown in the internet article. It's very pleasing architecture, IMO. The price tag for the project is nearly $15 Million and the the two firms will bring 70 employees to work downtown . Here's the article:

Brabson Place

I will see if I can get a rendering of this project posted.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice. I actually know where that is... in the location of the old Election Commission. It's actually a bustling area of DT that's quickly becoming a mixed use "bridge" between the university/arts district and the financial area of DT. Also, northside is looking very nice. But I'm sorry that Town and Country is gone. Nooga is getting some really nice infill.

Also, a client took me to Back Inn Cafe and we sat in the sunroom overlooking the river and bluffs. That's a very nice area of DT. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Very nice. I actually know where that is... in the location of the old Election Commission. It's actually a bustling area of DT that's quickly becoming a mixed use "bridge" between the university/arts district and the financial area of DT. Also, northside is looking very nice. But I'm sorry that Town and Country is gone. Nooga is getting some really nice infill.

Also, a client took me to Back Inn Cafe and we sat in the sunroom overlooking the river and bluffs. That's a very nice area of DT. Thanks for keeping us posted.

This area where this project is going is quickly going to be one of the nicest urban areas in the State. Along with this project, a whole slew of new midrise condos are being built in the next couple of years. All of this is so exciting! The Back Inn Cafe in the Art Bluffs District is really nice!

Archived