Wrentham Outlets

Recchia

I think BB would be happy to hear that. They've been struggling to attract a younger demographic, to be blunt, their customers are starting to die. It used to be that a father would bring his son in to buy a suit and that's how the brand would work down the generations, that's not how the world works anymore though. I must say, it was nice to be able to work my discount there and the sample sales were amazing (I worked in the corporate office so that's how I got to take advantage of that). It was great because I was the sample size so I could just pull anything I liked off the rack.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrentham isn't too bad of a place to go to, unless of course you go there on a weekend. On some random Tuesday, it's not too crowded.

As for Ikea stories, I went to the one in New Haven about two years ago on a Saturday afternoon. It was pretty crowded. But at least it's not in an area surrounded by other heavily trafficked big box stores.

Wrentham isn't too bad of a place to go to, unless of course you go there on a weekend. On some random Tuesday, it's not too crowded.

As for Ikea stories, I went to the one in New Haven about two years ago on a Saturday afternoon. It was pretty crowded. But at least it's not in an area surrounded by other heavily trafficked big box stores.

Archived