Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PVDJack

Providence -- an angry city?

10 posts in this topic

Lists like these always amuse me. If anything, the Providence metro is angry because myself and my father live in it.

Eh, whatever.

How the heck did we beat Boston? My blood pressure nearly doubles whenever I am within 5 miles of that city...

How the heck did we beat Boston? My blood pressure nearly doubles whenever I am within 5 miles of that city...

:rofl:

Lists like these always amuse me. If anything, the Providence metro is angry because myself and my father live in it.

These rankings are always stupid, because they just rate cities based on certain criteria, crunch the numbers, and display whatever idiotic results the algorithm spits out, without someone doing a sanity check to make sure they make some sense.

That's how these surveys keep coming out rating Flagstaff as one of the "best places to live," and [email protected] like that. Whatever they're smoking, I'd like to try some....

Urb

Whatever they're smoking, I'd like to try some.... Urb

Wouldn't that be herb?

Yes I do think Providence's populous is angry (part of that may be the result of having such a densely populated metro), but isn't this whole thread on a topic that metro has stated will be closed as it's pointless and results in nothing but boosterism and/or vs. threads?

but isn't this whole thread on a topic that metro has stated will be closed as it's pointless and results in nothing but boosterism and/or vs. threads?

Yes, pretty much.