New Starbucks Set To Open

Relient J

The Daily News Journal reported on their Web site that a new Starbucks willl be opening on South Church St. this Friday. According to the article, this new Starbucks will be located in the Innsbrooke Towne Square Shopping Center, which is where the Kroger is located. The article can be found here:

http://www.dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?A...NEWS01/60822001.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Daily News Journal reported on their Web site that a new Starbucks willl be opening on South Church St. this Friday. According to the article, this new Starbucks will be located in the Innsbrooke Towne Square Shopping Center, which is where the Kroger is located. The article can be found here:

http://www.dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?A...NEWS01/60822001.

Yeah, Starbucks is here to stay. I am good friends with Susan, the manager of the Starbucks on Old Fort Parkway. She told me that there will be six locations in Murfreesboro, alone, in the next year. The old Dairy Queen on Old Fort is to become a Starbucks, and there are plans for a few others including Rutherford Blvd. near MTSU, New Salem, and inside the Kroger on Memorial Boulevard.

Edited by Justiceham

Yeah, Starbucks is here to stay. I am good friends with Susan, the manager of the Starbucks on Old Fort Parkway. She told me that there will be six locations in Murfreesboro, alone, in the next year. The old Dairy Queen on Old Fort is to become a Starbucks, and there are plans for a few others including Rutherford Blvd. near MTSU, New Salem, and inside the Kroger on Memorial Boulevard.

Ouch...what happened to the Red Rose

Ouch...what happened to the Red Rose

Poor management caused it to close, or else you would still see me there on saturday nights. I miss that place even though I don't drink coffee. It was one of the last unpretentious coffee shops in Murfreesboro (and you know what exactly what I mean by the young clientele you see cutting up now). Others have tried unsuccessfully, but I do think it was a mistake to close the place.

Edited by Justiceham

Thanks for all of the information on the new Starbucks openings, Justiceham! Interesting that they're going to convert the old DQ into a Starbucks. Will they still retain the current Stones River Mall outparcel location? If so that'll put those two awfully close together.

Thanks for all of the information on the new Starbucks openings, Justiceham! Interesting that they're going to convert the old DQ into a Starbucks. Will they still retain the current Stones River Mall outparcel location? If so that'll put those two awfully close together.

Yep, they will be very close, but the reasoning was that that location has a drive-thru and the other does not.

^ From my uneducated point of view, that sure sounds like a great idea. Not only would they draw customers from The Avenue, but eventually the hotel and conference center as well. To this point I don't recall Starbucks being mentioned as a future Avenue tenant, but it's certainly possible.