YMCA vs MVP Metro Club

twoshort

I've started working out at the Y again. The've fixed some of the initial problems they had in the locker rooms (at least the problems I knew about in the men's lockers... I can't vouch for the women's...)

Depending on what time of the day you go, it can be very crowded... or near empty. It's like any other club that has capacity crowds at peak times. I've been very happy working out there.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've started working out at the Y again. The've fixed some of the initial problems they had in the locker rooms (at least the problems I knew about in the men's lockers... I can't vouch for the women's...)

Depending on what time of the day you go, it can be very crowded... or near empty. It's like any other club that has capacity crowds at peak times. I've been very happy working out there.

I've been a member at MVP Metro Club since they re-opened last Fall. I enjoy having the opportunity to work-out with adults and not have children running around. The facility has an extremely friendly staff and is very clean. It is very convenient and easy to get my workout done quickly with a minimal crowd. I would recommend checking them out.

• 3 months later...

I've been a member at MVP for about 3 months now, and I've been very happy. As mentioned above, staff is great and it's always spotless. I typically work out after work (5:30ish) and there's hardly ever more than 4-5 people lifting at any given time.

Especially since I work a block away and already have a parking spot, MVP is just about perfect for me.

Archived