Brooks Sale

Cotuit

i think its a state law regarding the transfer, and my experience has been that if you transfer your prescription once, the second time you need a new paper script from the doctor.

i am currently at brooks because a good friend's daughter is the pharmacist there, but she's leaving so perhaps i'll transfer since the brooks at East Side Market isn't anywhere near Federal Hill. Maybe i'll just do drugstore.com for most of my meds.

my fiancee transfers her medications between providence and philly several times a year. they're not controlled substances like percocet or oxy codone, just your average daily medication.

and yes, the CVS in wakefield is the busiest CVS (and also the biggest in the world). it's really nice... i wish they were all as clean and nice. my brother used to work there.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived