784 new condos in Downtown Nashua?

Well, I never thought I'd be saying this, but a total of up to 784 new condo units are planned, proposed, or under construction in downtown Nashua. All the developments center around the Nashua River, and the city's ongoing construction of a 1.6 mile riverwalk. Currently, Jackson Falls, a 5-story 22 unit riverfront bldg is under construction and will open in the fall. Further west on the river, the same developers have submitted plans for 3 new condo bldgs housing approx. 162 new condominiums. Down the street, other developers have purchased riverfront property and expressed an interest in building up to 600 new condos. All of this is quite preliminary of course, but the fact it's being discussed, in Nashua of all places, is crazy.

Riverfront condo plan put on back burner

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.d...53/-1/NEIGHBORS

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I never thought I'd be saying this, but a total of up to 784 new condo units are planned, proposed, or under construction in downtown Nashua. All the developments center around the Nashua River, and the city's ongoing construction of a 1.6 mile riverwalk. Currently, Jackson Falls, a 5-story 22 unit riverfront bldg is under construction and will open in the fall. Further west on the river, the same developers have submitted plans for 3 new condo bldgs housing approx. 162 new condominiums. Down the street, other developers have purchased riverfront property and expressed an interest in building up to 600 new condos. All of this is quite preliminary of course, but the fact it's being discussed, in Nashua of all places, is crazy.

Riverfront condo plan put on back burner

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.d...53/-1/NEIGHBORS

:shok:

Archived