Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boricuaso

more images of Puerto Rico july-2006

9 posts in this topic

Very cool its nice to see a lot of mixed use buildings in the area. BTW is there a Chinatown or Little India in San Juan? I noticed from looking at statistics that San Juan has a decent sized Indian population.

Very cool its nice to see a lot of mixed use buildings in the area. BTW is there a Chinatown or Little India in San Juan? I noticed from looking at statistics that San Juan has a decent sized Indian population.

there are not a chinatown in Puerto Rico or a little india, there is a jewish community, I will bring you

the info later..

Most indians over here are students or doctors and theres no Chinatown cause chinese are all over PR(they aren't concentrated in one place).Theres a chinese restaurant right next to my high school in the town of Hormigueros(town of about 16,000).There are chinese restaurants all over PR,also chinese ice cream stores(great ice creams by the way :) )

Yeah, in my very small town (Juncos) there are like 5 chinese restaurants. Three of them are in the same street lol.

I study at the University of Puerto Rico, Humacao Recint and there are several indians.