DRIVING IN PUERTO RICO

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear some parts of San Juan looks a lot like Honolulu. Another good reason why they are officially sister cities! ;)

Puerto Rico and its metro area are very cosmopolitan, but most of the people when you mention Puerto Rico

all they think about is palms trees and beaches.

]

Oh I lived in Aiea(suburb of Honolulu) and yes San Juan is a lot like Honolulu but its freeways are way bigger,many more cars and people are more agressive while driving...

Thing I liked bout Hawaii is that theres no traffic congestion like over here in PR.

Oh I lived in Aiea(suburb of Honolulu) and yes San Juan is a lot like Honolulu but its freeways are way bigger,many more cars and people are more agressive while driving...

Thing I liked bout Hawaii is that theres no traffic congestion like over here in PR.

Great pics!

Trivia: Those freeways in PR are actually technically part of the US interstate highway system, like the freeways in Hawaii - they just aren't signed as interstates...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived