Football Predictions

BHCav

What about now... (UA over AU 27-10) Auburn overrated, or perhaps Arkansas underrated? Or just SEC parity?

Both, Auburn is usually overrated. They just barel beat LSU, which was....OK. But, they should been pulled back in rankings after the South Carolina game. Arkansas showed that they weren't a bad team after beating Alabama.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tennessee's the best one loss team in the country. They really have a hell of a team.

Arkansas really has a huge advantage in the SEC West. If UF beats Auburn that puts the Hogs up 2 over AU and LSU with the tiebreaker against Auburn and LSU at home. What a crazy day!

That was a suprising game. Arkansas ran the ball all day long on Auburn's defense.

And Cal clobbered Oregon! USC has got to improve if they want to survive the last half of their season. They are going to lose a bunch of games if they keep playing like they have the last couple weeks.

At the in of the year there could be three undefeated teams Ohio State or Michigan from the Big Ten, Louisville or West Virgina from the Big East and Florida if they can get past Auburn, Georgia, Florida State and South Carolina lead by Steve. good luck Gators. who will play for the championship if three go undefeated?

At the in of the year there could be three undefeated teams Ohio State or Michigan from the Big Ten, Louisville or West Virgina from the Big East and Florida if they can get past Auburn, Georgia, Florida State and South Carolina lead by Steve. good luck Gators. who will play for the championship if three go undefeated?

USC could also be in the mix again if they can beat ND, Cal, Oregon and UCLA, but they aren't playing well enough right now to beat all those teams.

A perfect storm this year would give us 4 undefeated teams: Ohio State or Mich, USC, Florida, and W. VA or Louisville. What a mess that would be. Of course, history tells us that several of those teams will lose before its all over.

Well, I don't think we'll get that perfect storm. The prelim BCS rankings have WVU below many 1 loss teams like ND, Texas, and Tenn. Maybe that will give a signal to them to schedule somebody as the Big East is horrible.

Like Torgo said, history says that many of these teams will lose. USC & Florida, both have a brutal schedule, and like I said before, it doesn't appear that the BCS computer rankings prefer teams like Louisville/WVA even if they go undefeated with their weak schedules.

Florida has a really tough road. If they make it they deserve to be in the title game.

USC's nonconference wins over Arkansas and Nebraska are starting to look more impressive every day.

Well, I don't think we'll get that perfect storm. The prelim BCS rankings have WVU below many 1 loss teams like ND, Texas, and Tenn. Maybe that will give a signal to them to schedule somebody as the Big East is horrible.

Like Torgo said, history says that many of these teams will lose. USC & Florida, both have a brutal schedule, and like I said before, it doesn't appear that the BCS computer rankings prefer teams like Louisville/WVA even if they go undefeated with their weak schedules.

I hope WVU loses just this doesn't become an issue, but how can someone argue against a 1-loss Texas, Florida, USC, etc over an undefeated WVU team who doesn't play anyone?

They could potentially play 2 ranked teams in Louisville & Rutgers but we'll see how that works. I think Tommy Tuberville said it best with this quote about the newly release BCS rankings.

"I think people are enamored by not losing, rather than voting on who the best teams are," he said. "The national champion to me is the best team at the end of the year, not the team that goes through their schedule [unbeaten]."

I hope WVU loses just this doesn't become an issue, but how can someone argue against a 1-loss Texas, Florida, USC, etc over an undefeated WVU team who doesn't play anyone?

They could potentially play 2 ranked teams in Louisville & Rutgers but we'll see how that works. I think Tommy Tuberville said it best with this quote about the newly release BCS rankings.

"I think people are enamored by not losing, rather than voting on who the best teams are," he said. "The national champion to me is the best team at the end of the year, not the team that goes through their schedule [unbeaten]."

Whats everybodys views on Arkansas?

They dominated a very good Auburn team 27-10.

Key games left,

Nov 4 - at South Carolina (ESPN 6:45 p.m.)

Nov 11 - #8 Tennesse (Possibly college gameday game, start time still in limbo)

Nov 24 - #7 LSU (CBS 1:00 p.m.)

Im a student at the University of Arkansas and just curious if anyone think this team can win the SEC title. They are the only team in the SEC undefeated in conference play thus far and basically control their destiny in the SEC West division.

Whats everybodys views on Arkansas?

They dominated a very good Auburn team 27-10.

Key games left,

Nov 4 - at South Carolina (ESPN 6:45 p.m.)

Nov 11 - #8 Tennesse (Possibly college gameday game, start time still in limbo)

Nov 24 - #7 LSU (CBS 1:00 p.m.)

Im a student at the University of Arkansas and just curious if anyone think this team can win the SEC title. They are the only team in the SEC undefeated in conference play thus far and basically control their destiny in the SEC West division.

Archived