Football Predictions

BHCav

It's gonna be interesting for sure!

USC's games with Cal and ND are near toss-up's IMO.

Arkansas is getting better week-by-week, I wish TB-Darren McFadden would have been %100 vs. USC and QB-Mitch Mustain started. The game was close at 16-7 in the 3rd Qtr. Then USC preceded to blow them out.

In the SEC you had better bring your "A" game every week or you will get knocked-off. Auburn sure found out vs. Arkansas; then Florida found-out w/ Auburn.

The "Battle for the Boot" should be a great game and a nail-biter. Arkansas will have to be on target in the passing game. LSU has a nasty Defense ranked #1 . At the begining of the season I predicted LSU to go 10-2 in the regular season, it won't be easy; but I'm sticking with my guns.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see Arkansas open up with more downfield passing. Its almost as if they are too confident in their running game. I hope that in our "Bye" game this week against Louisiana Monroe that Arkansas can open up some more downfield passing and see what Mitch Mustain is really capable of.

As I always I look forward to the "Battle for the Boot" and I know that Arkansas will be looking for a W this year after losing by two points last year. I still curse Chris Balsero to this day for missing that 27 yard field goal that would of won the game for Arkansas.

Yeah you got a good point. The 27-10 score was very suprising.

I figured it was a matter of time before USC lost; just not to the Beavers; but road games can be extra tough. Texas had to come-back to beat Tx.Tech 35-31. Tennessee outlasted So.Carolina 31-24.

Tennessee, Arkansas, and LSU will be playing a November "round-robin".

Michigan/Ohio State are on a collision course! As is West Virginia/Louisville

I agree richyb83, I figured they would lose Cal or Oregon...of course, that is pretty likely considering their performance yesterday. :cry:

WVU/Louisville is this Thursday, isn't it? I think WVU will win fairly easily.

OSU/U-M is going to be the game of the year. Go Blue!

So it looks like Mich States coach is toast after this year. Not a surprise. Every year, MSU seems to start out looking like a respectable team, only to collapse and finish at .500 or below

This week, I pick:

WVU over Louisville

Oregon over Washington

Boston College over Wake Forest

Oklahoma over Texas A&M

USC over Stanford

Tennessee over LSU

Im so excited, college gameday is coming to fayetteville, arkansas this week for the tennessee - arkansas game. I called this at the beginning of the year and nobody thought it would happen. I shall be out there at 9 in the morning holding a sign that says DMAC for Heisman.

So what are your thoughts on the upcoming Arkansas - Tennessee game. Also any thoughts on Darren McFadden, arkansas's star running back.

Archived