Titans

nashvillwill

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok... this isn't really related to the team... but I did go to the game yesterday... and we did not leave before it ended. Damn! what a great game to see too.

Now for my point here, as we walked up the ramps to our seats, we had a fantastic view of the skyline right across the river. Of course, I didn't bring my camera, but I'm not nearly as good at that as Lexy and others here. But I was wondering what (if anything) is planned for the road/parking lot between the stadium and the river? Is there anything specific planned for that space in the new riverfront plan?

Ok... this isn't really related to the team... but I did go to the game yesterday... and we did not leave before it ended. Damn! what a great game to see too.

Now for my point here, as we walked up the ramps to our seats, we had a fantastic view of the skyline right across the river. Of course, I didn't bring my camera, but I'm not nearly as good at that as Lexy and others here. But I was wondering what (if anything) is planned for the road/parking lot between the stadium and the river? Is there anything specific planned for that space in the new riverfront plan?

I was at the game Sunday, too! What a great comeback! The Titans have now won 4 of their last 6 games, and are starting to get confidence in their ability to win games. This is something that has been totally lacking the last two seasons. Vince Young had far and away his best game so far, and really showed that he IS a "winner". I think he is going to be a great quarterback. Pacman Jones also had a great game. I hope this is a turning point for him, both off and on the field. The Titans still have a good way to go before they reach the level of success they had a few years ago, but they're definitely on the right track.

what a kick...60 yards...wow! that's really all there is to say. vince continues to improve and fisher has the team believing again.

Feels good to be back on the winning side of a Colts game and to beat those Manning brothers (can't stand them...haha)

How about those Titans! Four victories in a row, the last three come from behind victories! Six wins in their last 8 games. This is despite playing the toughest (according to the computers) schedule of any team in the NFL. Vince Young, in my opinion, has blssomed into one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL, and he's just a rookie! It's amazing how far this team has come this season, literally from one of the worst teams in the NFL to one of the better ones. I can't wait 'till next year. Back to the playoffs we come!

Playoffs are still possible, but a definite long shot: we have to win out, and a lot of other games have to fall our way. But as long as it's possible, I'll believe in the possibility. If not, then, well they certainly seem improved, and should do really well next year.

Next year should be very exciting... of course, they go and become good the year I leave town. :P:)

I think it's a long shot for the Titans to make the playoffs. Even if they win their last two games, there are five or six other teams that have to falter badly for the Titans to make it in. Even still, the fact that they are even in the race is remarkable, and I too must say that I am extremely proud of the pride and spirit our guys have shown. They've beaten the odds and done a fantastic job. Jeff Fisher for president.

Regardless of whether or not the Titans actually make it to the playoffs, this season has been a resounding success. No one would have expected us to get to this position. Vince Young has been nothing short of a game changer in many of those wins. (You take him out, and we only have 3-4 wins.) Also, you can't say enough good things about the free agents that we picked up like Kevin Mawae, David Thornton, and especially Chris Hope. Pacman has made the Sophmore leap that everyone hoped that we would see (if he could just stop the off-field antics that would help!) And Travis Henry has had a career year, along with one of the best offensive lines we have had in the past 3-4 years!

I hope that they will make it to the playoffs this Sunday, but if they don't, (which it looks like we won't) we can still count this season as a HUGE success. Hey rest of the NFL - watch out - next year could be our year!

They will pick up the option of Fisher's contract for next season which puts them in position to work out a new long term deal. This is great news IMO...Fisher needs to stay.

Anyways, I'll be there on Sunday screaming for the Titans. I just want to see them get a win and have it still be a possibility that they could make it to the playoffs. And if they don't make it for whatever reason, I'll shrug my shoulders, be proud of the team, and be hyped up for next season.

Well, it is a little bittersweet that the three teams that we needed to lose today - the Bengals, Jaguars, and Broncos - all lost, while we didn't win. We could play the "what if" game all day, but that would overshadow the fact that the Titans season was a HUGE success. With over a $40 million in cap money to spend, this should make for an exciting off season. I can't wait until next season!

Archived