Preseason Superbowl Preview

AuLukey

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who? :P

As much as I would like to see any one of the NFC South teams make it into the Super Bowl, I don't see Atlanta making it, they are too hot and cold. I don't think they could make it through the playoffs. I'm sticking with Carolina now that the Delhomme-Smith leash has been retied added to the new Delhomme-Johnson hookup. Also, if Reggie Bush could become more consistent, I wouldn't be surprised to see New Orleans up against Chicago in the NFC Championship.

Seeing as the regular season is nearly half over, I've narrowed my choices for the conference champ games:

NFC: Carolina, New Orleans, Chicago

AFC: New England, Denver, Indianapolis

I don't think the Chargers or Seahawks have it in them for upsets. Nor will Pittsburgh or St. Louis.

• 3 weeks later...

The NFC is still wide open. Chicago has a shaky "O" and Dallas just signed new kicker Martin Grammatica :lol:

Early in the season I thought there might be a power shift...but I was wrong; the AFC is still the stronger conference over the NFC.

Going to the Super Bowl alot of times just depends on how healthy can each team remain??

What"s going on with the NY Giants???

QB-Plummer actually being benched in 7-4 Denver in favor of rookie Jay Cutler who has never thrown a pass in a regular season NFL Game?? Interesting!

Can't wait to see the Saints-Cowboys game on Sunday Night Dec.10th!

Archived