Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jdkacz

NFL in China?

15 posts in this topic

It's cool as long as it's a preseason game. Was it Arizona and San Fran that played a regular season game in Mex City last year?

yeah its a preseason game, the plan if it becomes finalized would have the patriots playing the seahawks in one game in seattle and then a rematch in china.

Well the Seahawks are my favorite team of any sport so I like it. I also like the idea of playing the Pats at home then giving them a rematch...in China.

I wonder how many fans are going to be ordered into the stands.

Seattle has a good relationship with China so I hope they order all the fans to wear Seahawk colors for the game.

I wonder how many fans are going to be ordered into the stands.

That's pretty funny. I'm looking forward to the preseason NHL game in N.Korea.

no more NFL to china, and also what about Vince Young as the madden cover?

no more NFL to china, and also what about Vince Young as the madden cover?

Someone's not a Titans fan I see.

China... move a preseason game over there. Regular season, like this Dolphins vs. Giants deal in London ... no.

Dolphins were willing to give up a home date. Giants had a bye week in week 7 or 9 like the Dolphins.

Besides, how can you promote the sport abroad when you throw a game like Arizona vs. SF overseas?

Any team going all the way to China is gonna be at a disadvantage; there play will probably drop off a couple of weeks. That's going to be tough.

Will the NFL's version of Yao Ming be recruiting while in China?? :lol::rolleyes: Maybe a Sumo-wrestler playing Nose Guard??

Any team going all the way to China is gonna be at a disadvantage; there play will probably drop off a couple of weeks. That's going to be tough.

Will the NFL's version of Yao Ming be recruiting while in China?? :lol::rolleyes: Maybe a Sumo-wrestler playing Nose Guard??