Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HABANERO7

Urban Planet Cleveland Forum Meet

11 posts in this topic

Hankster and myself have talked about a Cleveland Forum meet so UP folks could get a chance to see Cleveland which for the most part is quite unknown to most folks on this site.

I

We are about 2 weeks out. I am putting together a game plan for the get together. There should be a lot to see all over town.

We are about 2 weeks out. I am putting together a game plan for the get together. There should be a lot to see all over town.

Sounds great and I'm looking forward to it. I sincerely hope others decide to visit. It's great fun to meet to other forumers face to face.

I'll be seeing you at the Cafe Mi Aroma tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM, Habanero. I certainly hope others decide to visit. It's great to meet the other forumers.

I'm looking forward to the meeting. I think it will be a lot of fun. Remember the Apple Festival going on downtown tomorrow and Sunday.

I'm looking forward to the meeting. I think it will be a lot of fun. Remember the Apple Festival going on downtown tomorrow and Sunday.

Cleveland looks very nice. That green roofed building in the seventh pic (with the bandstand) looks like something you'd find on Main Street at Disney. It also looks like it's "haunted" for Halloween.

Those pictures turned out great! If was a lot of fun to show you around town, hopefully we will see some good downtown growth take place as folks continue to build the lofts and condos in the area. The Mainstreet Cleveland does loft tours once a year to folks who open up their downtown homes for viewing. I think there were something like 15 different units offered for viewing on the last tour with units in Downtown, the 5 Points Area, and insideThe Old Woolen Mill. As you said above Hankster, I will post a dedicated Thread to the Old Woolen Mill with many pictures and information about what

It looks like somebody is standing in the window of the mill. Is it already under construction?

It looks like somebody is standing in the window of the mill. Is it already under construction?