Cleveland forum meet

HABANERO7

For anyone interested in seeing what's going on in one of East Tennessee's lesser known cities (a lot) make plans to attend the Cleveland Forum Meet in October. The information is below.

Here are the plans:

Cleveland Forum Meet:

October 21st 2006

Starting at 10:00 AM

We will meet at the Caf

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone interested in seeing what's going on in one of East Tennessee's lesser known cities (a lot) make plans to attend the Cleveland Forum Meet in October. The information is below.

Here are the plans:

Cleveland Forum Meet:

October 21st 2006

Starting at 10:00 AM

We will meet at the Caf

• 1 month later...

Just a reminder if anyone is interested. We are meeting Saturday morning in Cleveland so I can show all the things going on in the Cleveland Bradley County area. I hope you will consider making a trip to the Cleveland area to see how growth is occuring in South East Tennessee

Just a reminder if anyone is interested. We are meeting Saturday morning in Cleveland so I can show all the things going on in the Cleveland Bradley County area. I hope you will consider making a trip to the Cleveland area to see how growth is occuring in South East Tennessee

That's a week from Saturday, October 21st isn't it?

Archived