1890 Ranch

eastsider

Endeavor Real Estate Group has announced plans to build the first major retail center in Cedar Park. The project called 1890 Ranch will be located on 90-acres at the northeast corner of RM 1431 and US181-A. Construction on the first phase of the two phase project is expected to begin in October and be complete in October 2007.

The project will be developed in two phases on 90 acres. The first phase will have 530,000 square feet of retail, plus 100,000 square feet of office and medical office space. The second, which Endeavor expects to start in the first quarter of 2007, will have 270,000 square feet of retail.

Tenants include:

-- Super Target

-- OfficeMax

-- Petsmart

-- Cinemark 12-screen theater

-- 50,000 sf of restaurant space

Austin American-Statesman: Cedar Park's first major retail center will open next year

• 6 months later...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys... i'm new to the forum, but long-time lurker.

1890 Ranch has a pretty Impressive tenant list... its a hybrid Power/Lifestyle center. This list is not 100% official, but the vast majority are on board:

Anchors

Super Target

Cinemark 12 Theater

Borders Books

Circuit City

Petsmart

Academy

Office Max

Ross

Marshall

Yes, welcome aboard. Always good to have more people around. Hopefully things will pick up on this board before too long. Unfortunately, I don't have as much time as I used to in keeping up with the many ongoing projects. So make yourself at home and feel free to add as much as you'd like.

Archived