Grand Landing in Grand Haven

OneSweetWorld

From WOODTV8:

http://www.woodtv.com/global/story.asp?s=5338321

Developers say it will create hundreds of new jobs. The $70 million project is called Grand Landing. It sits on 20 acres along US 31...It's what they call a mixed-use development, with condos, apartments, shops and restaurants. A big feature will be a hotel with an indoor water park and a convention center, along with a boardwalk and outdoor amphitheater.

:thumbsup:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have friends on 6th street, just a couple blocks from this Development.

They (and their neighbors) seem very excited about this development.

Traffic will be an absolutely nightmare though....it's already horrible in the summers over there.

I have never been to Grand Haven, but I think that I will have to go and check this out.

Really? Go immediately! It's a nice place. Stop and grab a Pronto Pup corndog when you're downtown. They're heavenly.

Grand Haven is a great place to hang out for the weekend.

• 1 year later...
On top of that, you just can't have the full Metro Grand Rapids/"Michigan's West Coast" Experience until you've hit Grand Haven. Good grief!! I CANNOT EVEN imagine the summer without GH. ...

DITTO GOING OUT TO GRAND HAVEN, only, since you havn't even been yet, drop what you're doing and go quicker than immediately! ...

Archived