Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UrbanCharlotte

Posting Powerpoints

8 posts in this topic

Hey, I was wondering if you could post Powerpoint presentations here? I will have some time and wanted to make a development powerpoint that is extensive, but for the sole purpose of posting it here. If i can't post it, i dont want to waste my time... so any help???

See if Neo can make an exception. Or you could just post it somewhere on the web and provide a link here.

I would but im not sure where i can post it on the web?

Well if you created that and needed it uploaded somewhere you canemail it and I will get it online for you.

:thumbsup: Def. something that would be cool to show to friends to quickly update them on Charlotte's progress.

I need to do it first, and it will prob take some time as Charlotte has so many projects going on. :D

Hey, I was wondering if you could post Powerpoint presentations here? I will have some time and wanted to make a development powerpoint that is extensive, but for the sole purpose of posting it here. If i can't post it, i dont want to waste my time... so any help???

We do not allow the direct inline posting or upload of Microsoft filetypes as it could pose a significant security risk to UrbanPlanet. We fend off hackers almost daily now and MS software is just too risky.

We only allow the following to be placed inline. gif, jpeg, jpg, png, bmp. You can also upload a small PDF to the webserver along with the afore mentioned filetypes. If you wanted to convert your output to one of these formats it would be fine.

BTW, I recommend dumping powerpoint and getting OpenOffice.

I have no problem with hosting the PDF on the UrbanPlanet.org server if you would like to e-mail it to me at [email protected] I will send you a link back when I have it uploaded to reflect the address it is located.