Help me plan a Bachelor Party!

Skydiving. Could be impratical for a lot of people, but something that would not be forgotten and is cool as for most people it would be their first time.

Or, probably not a good idea for september, (this saturday is supposed to be 80 & sunny so who knows) but tubing, drinking beer and getting to know the other people was a cool way to start things off as an alternate to golf.

My 2 cents.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skydiving. Could be impratical for a lot of people, but something that would not be forgotten and is cool as for most people it would be their first time.

AUUUGGGHHH!

TRAGEDY BEFALLS WEDDING PARTY

film at 11.

I think I would file that in the same category as "not getting arrested."

Michael:

How are the plans for the party this weekend? You should take the guys to:

25th Annual Classic Chili Cookoff

40 cooks compete for local bragging rights, and live music goes on all day. All proceeds benefit Gilda's Club of West Michigan. This year the event will be celebrating its 25th anniversary with special events planned.

Free admission; chili samples are 50 cents

September 16th, 2006

12:00 PM - 06:00 PM

Cottage Bar

18 LaGrave Ave SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49503

-I also think you should make a stop at Founder's.

Blindfold him, drive him to Hell, and raise hell.

Okay. Do you have access to this guy's pantry? Take the labels off the cans and number them (the cans). Make a list of the food items that correspond to the numbers.

Then sell the list to him.

Oh, wait. This is supposed to be a bachelor's party. Hmmm. It's going to be a nice weekend. Maybe a bonfire at a beach?

I have no clue. Sorry. This is why I am single.

Archived