Off Topic, Need a Favor

Go Gators

Ok, I know this is Tallahassee, and the home of the Seminoles, but I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere that sold any Gator Polos (collared), but not all the Nike swoosh type ones, I mean just a regular cotton polo??? Thanks a lot, Im heading to Gainesville tomorrow to see my beloved Gators play Saturday (I love this part of my job hehe) Thanks guys.

fsuteamprisonds9.jpg

Ok, sorry, that was forwarded to me...cheap shot! lol ;)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I know this is Tallahassee, and the home of the Seminoles, but I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere that sold any Gator Polos (collared), but not all the Nike swoosh type ones, I mean just a regular cotton polo??? Thanks a lot, Im heading to Gainesville tomorrow to see my beloved Gators play Saturday (I love this part of my job hehe) Thanks guys.

fsuteamprisonds9.jpg

Ok, sorry, that was forwarded to me...cheap shot! lol ;)

Check the major department stores. I got a gator sweatshirt for a freind at penneys a few years ago. it was cheap enough for a college student to buy...

I was a student at the time I bought the shirt. :whistling:

Ohh I see, my mistake! Thanks for the info! Im going to check it out today.

I think he's referring to Locosste (spelling) the brand of shirts with the little Gator on them. I've seen them in Dillards and Burdines. Parisians may have them also.

lol TJ. No, I meant a literal UF Gator shirt. Thats Lacoste your talking about, Im good on those! Thanks for the info though, I didnt know Dillards had them, I dont remember seeing them there or many other places in Tallahassee.

another shirt for you

http://www.wftv.com/irresistible/9768376/detail.html

"UF Distributes Thousands Of Shirts With Wrong Roman Numerals"

"This isn't a first for the University Athletic Association. In 2003, it published media guides that featured a crocodile on the front cover instead of an alligator -- the school's mascot. "

:P

haha those were funny, except for the last one w/ Urban. The Rookie coach stomped the Legend in his first year.

And for the Roman Numerals, thats hilarious. Leave it to Pepsi to mess up something good.

And for the Roman Numerals, thats hilarious. Leave it to Pepsi to mess up something good.

Nice spin job you tried there but I don't think it was just Pepsi's fault:

"According to UF's athletic association, neither Pepsi nor the school discovered the error before distribution. "

Did we really need a new thread for this type of garbage? :)

Nice spin job you tried there but I don't think it was just Pepsi's fault:

"According to UF's athletic association, neither Pepsi nor the school discovered the error before distribution. "

Did we really need a new thread for this type of garbage? :)

Yea yea lol

I assume your playing the part of TJ on the last part, lol, its only this once, and I found it anyway, so I will delete this thread if it makes you feel better! lol ;)

Nice win last night by the way. I was sincerely pulling for FSU (only time this year).

Archived