Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nashville_bound

District Lofts - New Development

13 posts in this topic

Big thanks to DTCliff over at NC and Intown Report for the heads-up -

District Lofts

Looks to be a good mixed-use development headed by Village Real Estate.

RK

Will you put ths under the Harrison Square Thread I think someone already mentioned this.

Thanks

This is a great looking development! You put this along with Harrison Square I and II, and you have the makings of a real neighborhood. This area is developing faster than I had hoped!

This is a start to the much needed density on that end of town. I guess Harrison Lofts were just too early for their time. Or, they didn't have the financing and development experience for the project. Good to see this happening.

Does anyone know if this is going to be 2 buildings or one? These are renderings from the site.

post-4789-1157487033_thumb.jpg

post-4789-1157487057_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know if this is going to be 2 buildings or one? These are renderings from the site.

According to the site plan [which is also on the project website] it's four buildings total. Look at the site plan.

Ah thanks. Sometimes I have too much to read and dont read the important things.

That will add a lot of density in that area for sure.

200710128 BUILDING RESIDENTIAL - SHELL 08213033200 07-MAR-07 25-MAY-07 $3,755,744

823 3RD AVE N

MCLEAN CONSTRUCTION COMAPNY-DISTRICT

Construct shell only for "District Lofts" Condos. See master permit 200619773.

Thanks you for keeping track of the building permits. I use to watch every one that was issued but it is so time consuming and they are now so numerous. This is a lot of work.

I was skeptical of this project, partly because the website and renderings were mediocre, but now that the brick veneer is going on the shell I must say it looks quite nice. They are also priced well, I think, for the location. You can get a 3-story, 3br/3bath townhome with a 2-car garage, and rooftop deck for just over $300k.

The only problem with this area is they need a lot more company. I look for more condos in this area in the next couple of years. Hopefully they will be able to start the new State Museum and Archives before Bredesen leaves office. That will enhance this area even more.

The only problem with this area is they need a lot more company. I look for more condos in this area in the next couple of years. Hopefully they will be able to start the new State Museum and Archives before Bredesen leaves office. That will enhance this area even more.