New Camera. Three Pictures.

Lexy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are some of the best photos I've ever seen. I want to take lessons!!

Thank you. Would you believe me if I told you I haven't had one minute of schooling for this? I hope so, because it's the truth. LOL!! Anyone can do it if they really set out to do it.

I know this turns it into more than three pictures, but oh well. Here are the rest of what I shot while walking around downtown and driving around. I shot a couple pans and a couple skyline shots. I am still trying to get the feel for the camera and develop a routine with it so it becomes easier to shoot with at night.

Again, these are unedited. The only thing I have done to them is sharpen them so they look "better". One picture has been editied of the group however. It is the one looking up at the War Memorial Plaza. That one is finished.

apicunedited4.jpg

apicunedited5.jpg

apicunedited6.jpg

This will become a larger panoramic picture in the next week or so.

asmallpanofromdaysinn.jpg

apicunedited7.jpg

adeadendstreet.jpg

ALRIGHT!!! I am excited...we finally have a Nashville photographer who can take BETTER than average photos! By that I mean a photographer who can make the city look even better simply through his skill. Awesome photos buddy. I look forward to more!

BTW, I LOVE what they've done with the court house and war memorial plaza!!!

Can I ask what kind of camera you just bought? I'm actually looking into buying a new camera soon and I want one that takes high quality night shots.

Thanks everyone. I sincerly appreciate it.

NewTowner, I am certainly headed that direction next. The Symphony Hall looks stunning at night!

I use a Canon Power Shot S2. It is just a replacement for an older camera. I am getting a new Canon 30D, with zoom lens, at Christmas. If you like these, you'll love the pictures from it.

Archived