New Camera. Three Pictures.

Lexy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lexy,

There are those here who gave your photos the description of "wow" and I don't know if even this high compliment could do them justice. These are some fantastic shots of Nashville which I think capture some of the excitement and vitality of the city. The images are sharp, clear, colorful and the composition is quite good particularly on the one panarama with the Batman Bldg. on the left and the Capitol Bldg. on the right.

When I was with the company for ten years they gave me a choice of gifts and I chose a camera which I have never really used since I got it four year's ago. It has been only recently that I have taken up 'photography' as a hobby. So, I went to Clarksville and I lurked around Murfreesboro taking some photos here and there. I was planning on venturing to Nashville tomorrow or sometime in the near future but I think my pics would be almost embarrasing to post given the quality of cameras and pics which are available here. Oh well, I'll go anyway! I'm taking black and white film and hope to discover some vistas or shots which have either been forgotten or something of a new vantage point.

Your photos are absolutely fantastic, Lexy! Keep them coming, for sure!!!!!

Lexy,

There are those here who gave your photos the description of "wow" and I don't know if even this high compliment could do them justice. These are some fantastic shots of Nashville which I think capture some of the excitement and vitality of the city. The images are sharp, clear, colorful and the composition is quite good particularly on the one panarama with the Batman Bldg. on the left and the Capitol Bldg. on the right.

When I was with the company for ten years they gave me a choice of gifts and I chose a camera which I have never really used since I got it four year's ago. It has been only recently that I have taken up 'photography' as a hobby. So, I went to Clarksville and I lurked around Murfreesboro taking some photos here and there. I was planning on venturing to Nashville tomorrow or sometime in the near future but I think my pics would be almost embarrasing to post given the quality of cameras and pics which are available here. Oh well, I'll go anyway! I'm taking black and white film and hope to discover some vistas or shots which have either been forgotten or something of a new vantage point.

Your photos are absolutely fantastic, Lexy! Keep them coming, for sure!!!!!

Any picture, is a good picture in my eyes. I still think I have quite a ways to go before reaching the "top" of photography. I highly doubt I will ever reach it quite honestly. Oddly enough, I haven't got a minutes worth of schooling for it, nor do I have any real mentor to learn it from. Just me, my wife, and my camera. That's really all I have when it comes to pictures. I just try to be slightly abstract, but positively truthful with my pictures. Ask anyone on here who has been here for a while and you would get this about me, I let my pictures do the story telling. My FULL photo threads hardly have any commentary in them. This thread is just a preview of things to come this weekend and perhaps a tip of the iceberg so to speak. Keep shooting and don't force it. Just let it happen and things will be fine. I've seen some of your pics on here and you do a fantastic job. Keep it up!!!!

Michael

Archived