Atlanta Skyline pics

waltand07

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I mostly agree, and love my mid-rise Midtown condo complete with street-level access to my unit, it's those 25-50 story buildings that provide the necessary density to attract the larger retail. It wasn't until a few of those highrises were occupied that we were able to get a Publix I could walk to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You're welcome! I have to say that I have lived here for 21 years this month, and although Atlanta never really stops developing - what we are seeing now is a complete transformation. We have seen really exciting tiimes here, but nothing on the scale of whats happening now. I can confirm that the city has totally embraced highrise & dense living and the trend is gaining more and more steam all the time. I honestly see no signs of a slowdown in this market - especially ITP.

You're welcome! I have to say that I have lived here for 21 years this month, and although Atlanta never really stops developing - what we are seeing now is a complete transformation. We have seen really exciting tiimes here, but nothing on the scale of whats happening now. I can confirm that the city has totally embraced highrise & dense living and the trend is gaining more and more steam all the time. I honestly see no signs of a slowdown in this market - especially ITP.

What is the ITP? I have actually considered moving to Atlanta...the company I currently work for has its North American Headquarters in ATL and I have considering moving there to move to a bigger city and to experience a different way of life...I figure since I'm young and single now would be the time to do it.

^ Those are some really good pics....minus the traffic. I really need too make it down there one day, I have alot of family down there but they always travel up here. I haven't been there in 6 years, then to top it off, we stayed in Peachtree City...way out in the boondocks.

• 2 weeks later...

From my afternoon stroll around Buckhead today:

The Mansion with the Grand in the background:

20070502-13.jpg

Parc @ Buckhead (now blocking the view from the building behind it!):

20070502-12.jpg

The Mansion, 3344, and Terminus:

20070502-11.jpg

Any ideas what this will be at the corner of Wright Way and Oak Valley? I'm assuming a condo/townhome development:

20070502-09.jpg

Soon to be Cityplace Buckhead:

20070502-08.jpg

Terminus and 3344 from over 400:

20070502-04.jpg

The view from Lenox Mall:

20070502-02.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived