tennessee demolishes cal

satalac

who hear watched tennessee look like the tennessee of old last night? do ya'll think that it was due to cal just being bad or tennessee really causing trouble for them? while i was very excited about the way tennessee played last night, i'm still not saying that they are completly over last season. we still have to go into sec play, and that will be a true test. i hope lee "i hate the vols" corso was watching this game and cringing. :P

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who hear watched tennessee look like the tennessee of old last night? do ya'll think that it was due to cal just being bad or tennessee really causing trouble for them? while i was very excited about the way tennessee played last night, i'm still not saying that they are completly over last season. we still have to go into sec play, and that will be a true test. i hope lee "i hate the vols" corso was watching this game and cringing. :P

Haha, I think it was a mix of both. I'm a huge fan of Alabama. But, I was born in Knoxville and my mom whent to Tennessee. But, Tennessee is an outstanding team, but, also, I think the rankings are outta wak. I mean, Oklahoma was crap against UAB (which doesn't get enough credit), and Alabama isn't even in the Top 25 in AP Polls.

I was at the LSU game; but I saw the highlights on ESPN. I think Cal is a bit over-rated as is the PAC-10; But I think Tennessee has a bad taste in their mouth from last years season. Tennessee looked strong. That was a sick TD run too. Meacham finally had his break-out game! Cutcliffe is a difference maker. Plus SEC is the BEST Conference PERIOD. I am glad to see Tennessee pound them in the ground. Wish USC played in the SEC.

Some BIG Games the next two weekends!

#1 Ohio State vs. #3 Texas Sept.9th

and Sept.16th LSU vs. Auburn !!!! SEC West Showdown

I love how regional college football is, I mean, Im in Big 10 country and although I detest Ohio ST almost all of the time, I'm rooting for them against Texas.

Go IRISH!

LSU vs Auburn is going to be an awesome game. And my prediction is that the winner of that game will go on to become the SEC West champion, just like it has happened 5 out of the last 6 years. Bama is pretty good, but I don't see them being able to compete with Auburn, at least compared to LSU.

And how about #1. Ohio State and #2. Texas next week! :thumbsup:

LSU vs Auburn is going to be an awesome game. And my prediction is that the winner of that game will go on to become the SEC West champion, just like it has happened 5 out of the last 6 years. Bama is pretty good, but I don't see them being able to compete with Auburn, at least compared to LSU.

And how about #1. Ohio State and #2. Texas next week! :thumbsup:

Do you know how many times Alabama has come form being unranked to beating a ranked Auburn and destroying their chances of a national champ?!!! A lot, and Auburn has done the same to Alabama. But, I don't think Auburn'll get past LSU. LSU is always a stroung team, no matter what they're ranked. The SEC is always hard to rank cause they're sucha wildcard. You can never tell who's going to get the SEC Camp. at the beginning of the year.

Week 2 AP Top 25

1. Ohio State

2. Texas

3. USC

4. Notre Dame

4. Auburn

6. West Virginia

7. Florida

8. LSU

9. Florida State

10. Michigan

11. Tennessee

12. Georgia

13. Louisville

14. Iowa

15. Oklahoma

16. Virginia Tech

17. Miami (FL)

18. Clemson

19. Penn State

20. Oregon

21. Nebraska

22. California

24. Texas Tech

25. Arizona State

Cal was overated IMO. Not taking anything from the Vols they looked good but I think most people knew what the outcome was going to be in that game. I am a closet Auburn fan. I could get beat down for that confesion. I like there run game though. I knew Irons was going to be good. Can't wait for Bama and Auburn.

Cal was overated IMO. Not taking anything from the Vols they looked good but I think most people knew what the outcome was going to be in that game. I am a closet Auburn fan. I could get beat down for that confesion. I like there run game though. I knew Irons was going to be good. Can't wait for Bama and Auburn.

Yea, Iron Bowl is gonna be the awesome this year.

Don't ya'll think Oklahoma was overrated too. Either that or Alabama at Birmingham is truely and OUTSTANDING team.

Archived