MTSU Football

Relient J

It sure has been a great season so far. I really think this is a football program that's on the right track. So often when you hear Coach Stock talk he's talking about taking MTSU to the top, and I think that he and the rest of the coaching staff really have that goal in mind. They're not just looking to be Sun Belt Conference champion every year, they're looking to play with the best teams in college football. I don't think we could have asked for a better group of coaches.

Another win this weekend....are they 5-3 now?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really was thrilling to see MTSU improve to 6-3 overall (becoming bowl eligible) and 5-0 in the Sun Belt Conference with their 35-14 victory over Florida Atlantic last Saturday. It wasn't the best I've seen MTSU play, but in the end they got the job done. Here are some pictures I took at the game:

DSC01970.jpg

DSC01971.jpg

DSC01972.jpg

DSC01973.jpg

DSC01974.jpg

DSC01977.jpg

DSC01978.jpg

DSC01980.jpg

DSC01984.jpg

DSC01986.jpg

DSC01990.jpg

Edited by Relient J

It really was thrilling to see MTSU improve to 6-3 overall (becoming bowl eligible) and 5-0 in the Sun Belt Conference with their 35-14 victory over Florida Atlantic last Saturday. It wasn't the best I've seen MTSU play, but in the end they got the job done. Here are some pictures I took at the game:

I see that MTSu got a vote in the coaches poll.