Amazing Pixel Art City

monsoon

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is Pixel, anyway?

I don't know about perfect - do any of those drivers realize they are driving straight into the ocean? And isn't it just a wee bit uncomfortable to have the space shuttle being launched next door to a school?

Haha, my mind didn't dwell too much on the fact that toxic gases would be floating into their classrooms when the engines fired up. That would go over well with the PTA now would it.

Geez, I agree about the Shuttle thing, wouldn't that start some fires on blast-off? Also, there seems to be rampant crime, look at the shootout on the bridge. Also, there's not enough dense residential development and too much service industry. I'd say the class divide here is huge! I also have some concerns about goings-on in the park area. I think I'll stay where I'm at!

:lol:

Apparently Vespa's are cool in LovePixel, there's a whole parking lot full of them next to the supermarket. I agree with the crime theory, lego people must have severe vendettas for society. I mean, the kid spraying graffiti just a block away from the military base that has turrets on top with multiple soldiers on guard, that takes guts.

191.png

Archived