Point Chesapeake

hoobo

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe the current plans are for four structures with two of them being 10 story high rises. The developers reoriented the buildings so as not to obstruct views of the bay so much and to make the massing work better with existing development.

So only 2 will be 10-stories? The Shore Drive Community Coalition (using the link above) are saying all four will be 10-stories. Where did you hear that just two will be? Just wondering.

So only 2 will be 10-stories? The Shore Drive Community Coalition (using the link above) are saying all four will be 10-stories. Where did you hear that just two will be? Just wondering.

I remember an article stating that they would reduce 2 of the buildings. That was so it didn't completely block the views of the bay.

I saw a presentation given by the project spokesmen about two weeks ago. It's nice looking. I think CMSS is designing it. If so, it will be one of their better designs.

Archived