Why are you on here?

Veloise

Wow, considering the scale of his attack from the sounds of things, and how I visit so frequently and didn't notise a thing, I've got to give you a great bravo. I've modded several forums before, and I know how tough it can be at times, and to catch it with such speed is a deed which should not go unrecognised.

:thumbsup:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I only saw these spam posts for all of 1 minute!

GRDad and Metro were on the ball.

Thanks to the moderators for spending their valuable time keeping this forum clean and relevant.

This person has a "hate" relationship with a certain local developer, and has registered under a multitude of different usernames over the past 6 months. His posts not only contain hate-filled messages against Christians and Dutch people, they are just tyrades against one thing or another, and add no value to anything. You may remember one of the usernames as "anticrcdutch", amongst other tasteless usernames. I have no idea what it is all about, nor do I care. He spammed the hell out of the forum last week for almost two days straight regarding something he thought he saw at the Masonic Temple, which monsoon and I had to spend hours monitoring and cleaning up.

What a waste of time.

I pretty much found this website randomly one day and I love to read about construction projects and such and noticed that Grand Rapids was quite active (which is my favorite town of course) and have been lurking and posting here and there ever since...

I love to look at new things and renderings and read discussions about the city...it's interesting...and not to mention it's better hearing it on here than on the news :)

Archived