Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BoyWithDreams

West Michigan Idol

5 posts in this topic

Adam _?____ was the winner. Red hair, shirt and tie. Look for him on the Seattle Auditions.

The whole thing was unorganized. The contestants waited in lines, were given wristbands (With a number on them) and then told to wait.

Eventually, they called 15 numbers at a time, and each person had 30 seconds to perform for the panel of judges.

by the end of the night, i'd say 175 of the 400 hopefuls were called onstage. West Michigan Idol missed out on a lot of talent.

Where are all the talented people in Michigan? Because NONE of the people who sang was nearly good enough to make it to hollywood. no joke.

Do you have something against us red heads? :)

Just an observation, sometimes the least talented are the most vocal. :dontknow: Don't know if this downtown development related..

maybe b/c it was unadvertised, I had no idea this was going on. im always on the scoop for the reality show tryouts, especially my favorite, the amazing race.

--but like rizzo said, maybe the coffeehouse for this one?

Anything that is not development, construction, design, urban or transportation related should go in the Coffee House.

Thanks.