Another old article

mikel

Then you probably enjoyed listening to my family member, first DJ on WDRC and founder/owner of Connecticut Schools of Broadcasting! :D

DICKIE ROBINSON I SUPPOSE. I CALLED HIM FROM URI IN KINGSTON ONE DAY TO REQUEST A SONG SUMMER OF 1964. THE FM SIGNAL WAS VERY STRONG AND THE QUALITY WAS HIGH. HE WAS SUPRISED THAT SOMEONE FROM RI WAS CALLING IN. HE SAID "PROVIDENCE RI ....... ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!1

Any way you could take a pic and post it for us?

HELLO BILL THANX FOR THE REPLY BUT I DUMPED THE INFO BY MISTAKE. PLEASE COME BACK. AS YOU CAN SEE I NEED THE HELP.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HELLO BILL THANX FOR THE REPLY BUT I DUMPED THE INFO BY MISTAKE. PLEASE COME BACK. AS YOU CAN SEE I NEED THE HELP.

r c, I received the pictures. I was just about to upload them when I learned that my evaluation period (for the ftp software) expired. Unfortunately, I won't be able to upload anything to my server for a while.

Does anyone else have the capability? I can forward the files.

RC- Yes, Dick is a family member of mine!!!!! Great that you knew the name!

BILL- you can email them to me, or use www.tinypic.com , which will host your images for free indefinitely!! its a great site!

I put some phone lines in at CSB in Farmington and met Mr. Robinson, great guy.

Archived