I need an inexpensive accountant in Greenville

mysteria011

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone give me personal recomendations for an inexpensive accountant in the Greenville area that can help me file my s-corp taxes? The accountant that I have been using has gotten too expensive for what little work that I do on the side. Quickbooks is prefered but not required.

Thanks!

~m

Hi mysteria011 and welcome to Urban Planet. :yahoo: Now that I've extended that welcome, I must also step up here and play the bad guy before the moderators jump in. Please review and make yourself familiar with the Urban Planet RULES. It has long been my own personal view that your request does not conflict with any of these rules; however, I've seen moderators in the past shut just such requests down, so please be forewarned. :D

All I can advise you is shop around and see who can give you the best rate. I'm sure that if anybody is aware of anyone out there, they can send you a Private Message to let you know.

Thanks for the welcome and the warning. I certainly didn't mean to break the rules. Is there a way to remove my original message?

~m

Hi mysteria011 and welcome to Urban Planet. :yahoo: Now that I've extended that welcome, I must also step up here and play the bad guy before the moderators jump in. Please review and make yourself familiar with the Urban Planet RULES. It has long been my own personal view that your request does not conflict with any of these rules; however, I've seen moderators in the past shut just such requests down, so please be forewarned. :D

All I can advise you is shop around and see who can give you the best rate. I'm sure that if anybody is aware of anyone out there, they can send you a Private Message to let you know.

Archived