Fall TV Predictions!

snoogit

Heres the deal:

Give me as many shows as you can think of who will do something so incredibly stupid (Like the Cosby show after Olivia, or any NBC sitcom that turned into a sappy love series.)

I got the idea from a video I watched for a promo for "The Office" its a decent show, kinda witty, but then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6iXhXj85bk

See that? It just became "Ed" in a cubicle. Thats a shark jump. I give it this season, and probably half of next, unless they can right the ship and get off of romance as a central theme in a comedy series.

Another show thats probably doomed:

"Survivor"

I'm sure you heard this year the show will have its contestants divided by race, thats the nail in the coffin right there. Screams of intolerance, people will get uneasy just watching it thinking its some kind of Third Reich experiment on television.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stand TV anymore. The only shows I can bear to watch anymore are Law and Order SVU and Two and a Half Men. That show cracks me up every time I watch it. Oh and Family Guy of course.

All the sitcoms on today are atrocious. Same jokes, same situations that have all been played out before. And don't even get me started on reality tv...

I'm actually looking forward to Survivor this year. It's not like they mean to be racist and I don't think of it as racist. It's like when they had men versus women. No one screamed that there would be a sexist outcome. After all, they're going to mix eventually when they boot off enough people. It's still, may the best man or woman win, to me.

• 3 months later...

Archived