Proposed routes for I-73

krazeeboi

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We do not need to multiplex I-95 anyway. It has enough problems of its own. A direct connection from Rockingham, NC to Myrtle Beach without two interstates multiplexing should be the achieved goal.

I-73 will come very close to Bennettsville. If built eastward, smaller communities like Tatum and Blenheim will have some access to the freeway.

I can see all the South of The Border signs on I-73..."Pedro says South of the Border is only 7 minutes North on I-95".

:lol: Let's hope at least Marlboro County does something to prevent that from happening.

I am hoping that Bennettsville gets the far left route where I-73 intersects directly with US 15 on the southern side of the city limits. However, it would be good for the highway to bisect SC 38 as well. The city desparately needs highway access to give it some outside exposure.

• 4 months later...

Archived