The City Club

krazeeboi

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^Right; I feel the same way.

This guy had vision to build on this particular parcel to begin with, so he gets cool points from me. The Kline Steel project will only help cement that section of the Vista along Gervais into the overall Vista fabric.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, yesterday I went to City Club for a tour. It's pretty nice. First floor is garage, spare room, and a bathroom. Up the stairs on the second floor, you find a kitchen, living room, and dining room and a very large balcony. Up again on the third floor is a huge master bedroom, bath, and closet and a utility room for washer/dryer. This floor also has two smaller balconies. Up one more time is the attic which can easily be turned into another room and it has a nice sized balcony with a GREAT view. The one I went to had the balconies facing the city. Both the second and third floors had gas fireplaces. The unit has an elevator which will come in useful and the kitchen has top of the line cabinets and appliances in it. The unit even has fire sprinklers which detect where the fire is and then determines which sprinklers to use. This way all your stuff won't be ruined if a small fire is only in the kitchen! Then we went to some units still under construction and they have quality constrution in place.

Then our tour moved to the Middleton building which is fully occupied right now. Nice sized pool on the outside. Then inside is an area residents can sign up for to use for parties/big occassions. The best part is the gym. It's pretty large and has over 35,000 dollars worth of equipment and some big tvs to watch while you're working out.

Overall, I was impressed. And of course the floor plan I described isn't the same for all the units. There are a few different ones to choose from.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The 2nd phase of this development is well underway and completely surrounds the Middleton Building. It makes for a nice impact on the cityscape in that area. Now just get the Kline project underway, and that section of the Vista won't look so detached from the side of the Vista on the other side of Huger.

Archived