New Condo Building in Chattanooga

ATLBrain

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walked down to the newsstand this AM and picked up a Times Free Press. On the back page of the RE section is a full ad for a pre-construction building called One North. It's 7-8 stories on the North Shore. Is this something that has been reported on this forum?

I'm assuming you're refering to One North Shore. It has been reported earlier in the forum. It's a six story project with about 200 units. It will be the largest project in the North Shore area. I've been to the sales office. The project is very impressive. They expect to break groung before the end of the year and sales are going great. I believe it's already more than 60% sold! They also plan to build Two North Shore, a retail project, on the other side of the street. This will include a grocery store and othe retail.

I was wondering... b/c it looks very different from the renderings that I had seen for One North Shore. I pulled the paper from the recycling bin and counted the floors on this building. It has 7 floors above u/g parking. And the ad calls it "One Shore". So it just looked different from the one I recall seeing for the One & Two North Shore. It's very possible that they redesigned the building in response to demand. The ad did say that they had already sold most of the units and this was the "last" preconstruction offering. So it's probably the one you're talking about. Thanks.

Interesting how they have a couple of different sites. The prices are a lot more in line with what they should be doing here in Nashville. I am afraid some of these developers are pricing the projects way too high.

I'm guessing that real estate prices are lower here than in Nashville. This should help keep housing costs a little lower here.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Here's construction pics for One North Shore. This is the largest condo project in Chattanooga with 200 units. It consists of a seven floor building (six completed so far) and a four story building. As you can see from the pictures this project is BIG. It forms an entrance to Renaissance Park along with the Bridgeview condominiums . Also, noteworthy is that thias project has a retail component in Two North Shore which is located across the street. Two North is complete and incluses a Greenlife grocery store, Rock Creek Outfitters, and other retail outlets.

One North Shore

P2161793.jpg

P2161805.jpg

P2161808.jpg

P2161811.jpg

P2161812.jpg

Two North Shore

P2161810.jpg

P2161809.jpg

Archived