Halfway to Habanna

Dogs On Wheels

Not sure if anyone knows, but the owner of the cigar shop Halfway to Habanna is moving his cigar shop right next door to his current location.

Its going to an awesome cigar shop.

Above from the cigar shop is going to be a very classy Martini/Cigar Bar.

I was talking to him about it the other day and saw the inside of it. (Well just the shell really).

Its going to be really nice.

Not sure if anyone here knew about it but it looks like it will be opening in Late December.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if anyone knows, but the owner of the cigar shop Halfway to Habanna is moving his cigar shop right next door to his current location.

I was talking to him about it the other day and saw the inside of it. (Well just the shell really).

Not sure if anyone here knew about it but it looks like it will be opening in Late December.

I did not know that, but thank you for sharing this info with the rest of us! This is really a unique shop for our Main Street, and really helps to show the amount of diversity in the area. :thumbsup:

That's great news! I haven't smoked cigars in ages, but I may some day again clip one off and light one up (as long as my kids aren't around). Any word on whether he plans to have tabaqueros rolling hand-made cigars in the window on Friday and Saturday nights? That'd be cool. :shades:

Archived