Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogs On Wheels

Halfway to Habanna

9 posts in this topic

Not sure if anyone knows, but the owner of the cigar shop Halfway to Habanna is moving his cigar shop right next door to his current location.

Its going to an awesome cigar shop.

Above from the cigar shop is going to be a very classy Martini/Cigar Bar.

I was talking to him about it the other day and saw the inside of it. (Well just the shell really).

Its going to be really nice.

Not sure if anyone here knew about it but it looks like it will be opening in Late December.

Not sure if anyone knows, but the owner of the cigar shop Halfway to Habanna is moving his cigar shop right next door to his current location.

I was talking to him about it the other day and saw the inside of it. (Well just the shell really).

Not sure if anyone here knew about it but it looks like it will be opening in Late December.

I did not know that, but thank you for sharing this info with the rest of us! This is really a unique shop for our Main Street, and really helps to show the amount of diversity in the area. :thumbsup:

That's great news! I haven't smoked cigars in ages, but I may some day again clip one off and light one up (as long as my kids aren't around). Any word on whether he plans to have tabaqueros rolling hand-made cigars in the window on Friday and Saturday nights? That'd be cool. :shades:

From what I understand the building he is in how will be torn down for something new.

From what I understand the building he is in how will be torn down for something new.

What building is that?

The small Two Story Stucco building he is in now. They way I understand it, this is all park of the Park Place on Main Project. He is being moved next door so that the site he currently resides in can be redeveloped.

The small Two Story Stucco building he is in now. They way I understand it, this is all park of the Park Place on Main Project. He is being moved next door so that the site he currently resides in can be redeveloped.

Yes, I heard the same thing.

Good. That building is ugly.

Some photos to support this thread:

Old location next to the new one:

246001538_66104298d7.jpg

Signage announcing the new place:

246001546_acb0492b19.jpg