University Club Tower

mcheiss

I had not heard of anything on this project in a long time. I would have guessed that they were not going to do it at all since the market got so bad. Especially the condo market. Well, the developer is still at least working on it. He is sending through the Planning Commission to get the approval extended for another year. Maybe by then the market will improve some but I would not count on it.

Incase you have forgotten, this project will be located next door to the north Fayetteville Lowes and will be a 13 story condo tower.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had not heard of anything on this project in a long time. I would have guessed that they were not going to do it at all since the market got so bad. Especially the condo market. Well, the developer is still at least working on it. He is sending through the Planning Commission to get the approval extended for another year. Maybe by then the market will improve some but I would not count on it.

Incase you have forgotten, this project will be located next door to the north Fayetteville Lowes and will be a 13 story condo tower.

I'd really like to see this one succeed due to the location, but it's probably just a dream at this point. I know this is the wrong thread, but I've also been wondering about the Dickson... no movement at all there. Also curious about the development by the train station on Dickson... I saw a for-rent sign, and I wondered if it was for the office space that had been being used as a sales office for that development. Too bad the market couldn't have held out a little longer, I was quite looking forward to those two things.

• 4 months later...

Archived