Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boisefan

Boise Place 31 stories 400'

11 posts in this topic

Some Renderings

low-and-tight.jpg

roof-line.jpg

side-rendering.jpg

View from the new Banner Bank, and in the backround, the building with US Bank on it is the current tallest

view-from-banner-bank.jpg

view-from-cap-terrace.jpg

How it would look when coming into town

view-from-connector.jpg

Full Building

view-from-near-grove.jpg

That's a really great building. I can't wait to see it rise. It should look great completed.

Wow. The renderings look awesome. I really hope this project is approved. The Boise Place building would be a great "flagship" building for Boise and might help the region get even more national attention.

What a great landmark-signature high-rise for Boise. 400'ft. tall very impressive indeed! Nice looking design too. What a great view from up top!

I know, i was expecting something ok, but this is amazing, and i was especially blown away by the height, its almost 2 times the size of your current tallest. They hope to start by this Christmas, and they say about 90% of the old construction for the old Boise Tower can be used for this.

So is it light or dark-colored ?

And I'd say it was worth the delay to get a taller building and a superior design.

it looks like a mixture of darker blue glass and some green glass, and very little brown. Id also say, that if it is built and looks like this, at the current height, it was worth the wait.

This is good news for this project, looks like the financing source might be anounced soon. Financing was what killed the old Boise Tower project.

Idahostatesman

And another article simply stating that although it is the tallest in Idaho, it is not that tall compared to buildings in Seattle, Portland, and Salt Lake City(although its within about 30 feet of SLC's tallest). All i can say to that is, duh its not going to be the tallest in the NW. Its Boise, not Seattle. Although it comes with a rendering.

Idahostatesman

Do you know where I can find contact information for the developers of Boise Place? Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Ty Palmer

[email protected]

208-631-0247

This is the result of the old Boise Tower Project, much taller, more floors. No rendering on the site though...

Idahostatesman

:yahoo::yahoo:

Do you know where I can find contact information for the developers of Boise Place? Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Ty Palmer

[email protected]

208-631-0247