Boise Place 31 stories 400'

Boisefan

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, i was expecting something ok, but this is amazing, and i was especially blown away by the height, its almost 2 times the size of your current tallest. They hope to start by this Christmas, and they say about 90% of the old construction for the old Boise Tower can be used for this.

This is good news for this project, looks like the financing source might be anounced soon. Financing was what killed the old Boise Tower project.

Idahostatesman

And another article simply stating that although it is the tallest in Idaho, it is not that tall compared to buildings in Seattle, Portland, and Salt Lake City(although its within about 30 feet of SLC's tallest). All i can say to that is, duh its not going to be the tallest in the NW. Its Boise, not Seattle. Although it comes with a rendering.

Idahostatesman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived