Master List: Major Northwest Arkansas Construction

mcheiss

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Project Update

Proctor & Gamble 6 Floor Tower.---- Fayetteville

Groundbreaking was held today for the new Proctor & Gamble NWA headquarters. P&G is going to build a 6 Floor 66,000 square foot building for research/Development. This tower will be in an office development off Joyce St. in North Fayetteville near the Lidsay Building and Bellafont. The building should be complete by fall 2007.

No photos

Hmmm....hopefully we'll be able to see some sort of rendering in the near future.

I would guess that it will have to come through the PC and Council at some point in the near future. Unless it already has and I just missed it. Has anyone checked their website?

I would guess that it will have to come through the PC and Council at some point in the near future. Unless it already has and I just missed it. Has anyone checked their website?

P&G's? I just took a quick glance and it doesn't mention anything at least that I could see.

My friend Ashley, from here in Little Rock is the new planning director for Benton County. She starts November 1st. We had a discussion about a few different things over dinner tonight. She is against development around Beaver Lake. She is very worried about the water supply. She says that there are already big problems with the water supply being polluted there. She says that something has to be done about that. She is very much worried about the debate between the landowners' rights to do as they please with their land, and the county protecting the water supply. I am for development around the lake...but I do also see her points about the water supply being in danger. I feel sorry for her, she is going to be stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Wow !

I am surprised of this post. Is Ashley from NW AR originally ? How does she come up with these views of the water supply of Benton County. As the planning director of Benton County I wouldn't want my friend putting this information out so openly, I hope she is aware of her views being advertised on the net.

Protect your sources.

Thank

My friend Ashley, from here in Little Rock is the new planning director for Benton County. She starts November 1st. We had a discussion about a few different things over dinner tonight. She is against development around Beaver Lake. She is very worried about the water supply. She says that there are already big problems with the water supply being polluted there. She says that something has to be done about that. She is very much worried about the debate between the landowners' rights to do as they please with their land, and the county protecting the water supply. I am for development around the lake...but I do also see her points about the water supply being in danger. I feel sorry for her, she is going to be stuck between a rock and a hard place.

oh, she is aware. It's not like she's going to be giving away any secrets. Just a general discussion, nothing top-secret. I guess she would have to know quite a bit about the area, to be hired as the planning director. It's not like she's going in and is going to be the judge on what happens.

Tuscany Square Shopping Center.----Rogers

The Tuscany Square Shopping Center off Pleasant Grove Road in Rogers has finally finished construction. The tenants include:

Theatre Extreme

Cingular Wireless/Cellular Pager Warehouse

Scottrade

Wooden Tee

Scott Photo Frame and Art

Dallas Real Estate Service

Starbucks

Curves

Kate Austin Jewlery & Gifts

Fitness Together

Cindy's Nail

Subway

So far, the center looks to be about half full.

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

Update

Centre Pointe Shopping Center. Rogers

So far, it looks like Walgreens and Bank of the Ozarks are the only tenants on this project. Construction has not started on the rest of the 350,000 square foot shopping center. The storage center hasn't even been demolished, so it could be a while until this project is completed.

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

I finally went inside the Sam's Club today. They've got a great meat department, and I recommend that each of you try it out. There was also a good selection of clothes, even Calvin Klein.

Hasn't Calvin Klein been at Sam's for a while now?

I finally went inside the Sam's Club today. They've got a great meat department, and I recommend that each of you try it out. There was also a good selection of clothes, even Calvin Klein.

Sam's Club has $10,000 certified diamond rings... do they have any clothes more "upscale" than Calvin Klein?

They also are selling a private jet. Big woop, they are called specialty items.

I thought diamond rings were jewelry... you know found in the jewelry department... with the rest of the jewelry. Jets, small thermonuclear weapons. and other "specialty items" are found in the back lot next to the life-size star destroyers.

I thought diamond rings were jewelry... you know found in the jewelry department... with the rest of the jewelry. Jets, small thermonuclear weapons. and other "specialty items" are found in the back lot next to the life-size star destroyers.

Man, I have to say I'm liking the sarcasm. You're getting good at that.

Archived