Louisiana Boardwalk SUED over dress code enforcement

dimebag1980

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats all the fuss for in this forum? :( well I have to disagree with you mrbowman , and this is comming from an African-American since when did it become cool for our young men to be having their pants saggin, no one wants to see your underwear. NOTE: everyone who wear their pants saggin arent thugs some just do because , they see others do it .

I was down at the Boardwalk again last evening. There were quite a few people I would have sent home to change IF it were my development, but they were actually riding the line. Their pants weren't so low their boxers were showing, but they were low. They had the typical "thug" apparel but none seemed to be causing any problems. I saw no Bossier City cops down there but a few Boardwalk security guys... they'd have had it to themselves if anything had gone wrong. We got another out-of-town friend hooked on the Boardwalk... she LOVED it. We also rode the trolley a couple of times and that was so much fun in itself.

My only concern is WHEN will Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro finally open!?!? I'm ready to try it! :D

Archived